Storm Supply Checklist
During storm season with heavy rains and thunderstorms it’s incredibly important to be prepared. Here are a few items that are good to have in your home in case of a storm:
- Battery operated radio
- First aid kit
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Cash and important documents (such as insurance policies, IDs, bank information)
- Nonperishable food for several days
- Water for several days
- Extra clothing and shoes
- Pocket knife with tools attached
- Sanitation wipes and hygiene products.
- Manual can opener
- Matches in a waterproof container
If you experience any damage to your home from a storm, call SERVPRO of Danville at 925-856-8180. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.