What To Do After A Storm
- Avoid storm-damaged areas. Stay away from downed power lines and never try to drive through a flooded roadway.
- Replenish your emergency supplies and repair property damage promptly, before the next storm strikes.
When disaster strikes at a hospitality facility, the help of a specialized team is critical in assuring that normal operations resume as quickly and safely as possible. Whether the cause is a coat hanger on a sprinkler head, a fire, a traumatic event, or a natural disaster, our team will coordinate with your management and maintenance staff to prioritize spaces, isolate the damage, and restore the area to your complete satisfaction, while minimizing the inconvenience to you and your guests.
Types of Facilities:
- Convention Centers
- Entertainment Venues
Our professionals are available 24-7/365 to help remediate any damage, regardless of the cause, scale of the loss, or the size of your facility.
From small entertainment venues to large convention centers and everything in between, we work quickly to assess your restoration needs and work with your staff to prioritize spaces so that basic operating functions can continue normally, and your guests can enjoy your services with minimal impact.
Our Experience Includes:
- Facilities Cleaning and Restoration
- Flooding and Water Damage Cleanup
- Odor Removal
- Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Mold Removal
- Vandalism Cleanup
- Document and Records Recovery
- Total Project Management